II. Supplier Details
Part. 2. Information about the Provider:
1. Name: ASSOCIATION “TENIS CLUB CSKA ZVINAGI”, UIC 176832417
2. Registered office and address of management: Sofia, 3, DraganTsankovStr
3. Address for exercising the activity: Sofia, 3, DraganTsankovStr
4. Correspondence data: Sofia, 3, DraganTsankovStr., Tel .: 0888775360, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Entry in public registers: Commercial Register at the Registry Agency at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Supervisory authorities:
Commission for the Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: Sofia, pk. 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Str., Phone: 02/915 35 18 fax: 02/915 35 25, E-mail: email@example.com, Internet site: www.cpdp.bg
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act № BG 176832417.
III. Protection of personal data
Part. 3. (1) The Provider, through the Internet site, collects, stores and processes personal data of the Users only in connection with his activity, in compliance with the requirements of the applicable law and the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Bulgaria.
(2) The User’s personal data may be used for authentication and communication of inquiries or generated job applications, provision of advertising content adapted to the interests of the User, sending a Bulletin in case the User has given his consent for receiving of such, statistical information about the use of the website, protection of the information security of the website, accounting purpose use of the services of the Provider, Providing the provision of services to the Provider.
(3) The Provider does not use or process personal data of the User that provide information on racial or ethnic origin related to the health, sexual life, human genome of the User, which are related to political, religious, philosophical beliefs or participations.
(4) The Provider shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User according to the effective legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, including the Personal Data Protection Act.
Part. 5. By using the Website, the Recipient explicitly agrees that the Provider is entitled to process his or her personal data in accordance with these Terms and Conditions available at: https://360tennis.bg/условия-за-ползване .
Part. 6. The Provider does not disclose, sell, exchange or otherwise provide to third parties the information that the Website collects through the User’s visits, unless required by applicable law and / or by a lawful authority, but always in compliance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Part. 7. The User may request the Provider to correct, delete, limit the use of his / her personal data by (i) sending an email to the Provider, with a clear wish, to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) by a written request for refusal addressed to the Provider by post to Sofia, 3, Dragan Tsankov Str.